Saturday, June 28, 2008

update!

this time next saturday terry will be knee deep in her first 135 mile stretch. woohoo!
she's doing good, the blister healed nicely, most of her muscles are staying in place, not too much popping out. she's getting antsy though. i'll try to get her to write a little something tomorrow. only she really knows how she's feeling.

thanks to all who've been showing support and those that have made donations. we're over $1000 so far! thats great! we're still pretty far from our goal so tell your friends and family!

1 comment:

nursejackie said...

Ter............Mike told me that you guys left today. I am thinking about you. A lot. Don't even THINK about the $$$ raised. I am aiming for DOUBLE, and we WILL raise it. I know this: YOU WILL DO IT. You are so strong. I am so proud to know such a strong person! I'll be tracking your progress while at the Oregon Coast. We all love you, Ter! jack